SOLD BY THE FOOT - TO DETERMINE LENGTH OF CABLE THAT YOU NEED, PLEASE REFER TO CHART ON DOWNLOAD
• Freeze Free™ self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups.
• Cut-to-length capability on the job is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths.
• The self-regulating effect of the cable reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection.
• Residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures.
• Water supply lines underneath mobile and manufactured homes.
• Cottages, barns and outbuildings that are not regularly heated.
• 120 Vac operating voltage.
• Keeps plastic and metal water pipes from freezing down to -60°F (-51°C).
• Braided metal jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage in dry locations.
• Cables are rated at 3 Watts per foot (0.30 m), +10°C (+50°F); 22.86 m (75 ft) maximum circuit length.
• Can be wrapped over itself (overlapped), if necessary, when installed on pipes, valves or flanges.