1. Adjust nozzle for desired spray pattern.
2. To leak-check new installations or repairs, spray all joints and new connections with Pro-Bubble™ and check for bubbles. Large leaks develop bubbles quickly. Small leaks make a group of small bubbles that may take some time to form.
3. To find leaks in existing systems, spray the suspected pipes, tubing or connections with Pro-Bubble™ and inspect for bubble formation as above.
4. Vibration leaks are easier to detect when the system is running.
5. Pro-Bubble™ may be reactivated with a water spray or reapply to help verify the location of the leak.