All residential electric water heaters have the Fused Ceramic Shield lining, a durable glass coating that is fused to the tank’s interior surface at 1600 F, forming a corrosion-resistant lining for years of dependable protection and use.
- 6-Year Limited Tank Warranty, 6-Year Parts Warranty, 1-Year Labor Warranty.
- Fused Ceramic Shield provides a corrosion-resistant lining for years of dependable protection.
- Long Lasting Copper Heating Elements - Screw-in, direct immersion, single heating element for maximum efficiency; available in various voltage/wattage combinations (120 VAC is standard).
- Flexible 3/4” Water Connections - Top inlet and outlet ready to use; optional side inlet & outlet plugged for field conversion
- Top-mounted, heavy-duty anode for added tank protection against corrosion extending the life of the tank.
- Built-in electric junction box located on the top and ready for 1/2” or 3/4” conduit.
- Thermostat/High Limit Control single-element thermostat with high limit, for long lasting safe operation.
- “Environmentally-Friendly” Non-CFC foam insulation
- Factory-installed CSA rated and ASME rated Temperature & Pressure relief valve
- Factory-installed Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve conveniently located on the side of the tank to facilitate piping to a drain or external to the residence.
- Factory-installed durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve
LOCAL ITEM ONLY. CAN NOT BE SHIPPED.