- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits all Topaz™ Fiberglass Bathtubs, as well as standard 30" x 60" bathtubs of other manufacturers.
- Includes a large, molded-in, self-draining shelf ideal for shampoo, soap, etc.
- Three panel wall system with tongue-and-groove seams that assemble quickly to create a watertight wall surround
- Mounts direct-to-stud with mounting flanges hidden behind drywall or other wall treatment.
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
TOPAZ™ and DURAWALL® bathtub walls meet or exceed performance requirements as listed:
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) – D635, E-84 and E-162
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) - Specification ANSI Z 124-2011
- Inhalation Toxicity Test – to evaluate inhalation health hazard with combustible products.
- CAN/ULC S102-07 Burn and Smoke Test
||30" x 60"
||6 71031 00332 4